Feb 17, 2011

The days and nights: making me a dad

Did I ever realize that I would be a dad one day? Am I prepared to be dad and to hold my child? I am not ready at all..Nah..I am not ready. Being not ready is not the excuse now. The title dad on me is almost nearing, just few days and nights away.

As you think of becoming a dad, many things looms around your thoughts. Will my wife able to bear the pain to deliver it? Will my kid be in fine form? Will I get the time to go with friends to a football field to play? Will I get a proper sleep? 

OR DO I HAVE TO HOLD ON MY CHILD REMEMBERING HOW I USED TO SLEEP SOUNDLY DURING THE OLDEN DAYS WITHOUT HAVING SOMEONE AT SIDE TO DISTURB MY SWEET DREAMING TIMES?

No comments:

Post a Comment